Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Wishlist

Hey Lovelies!

I can't believe its already 22 days before Christmas! I've been busy at work and haven't completed my Christmas shopping yet. Though i got the kiddos their shoes and pants but still hasn't complete yet ... booo me....

Anyway, i already put up our Christmas tree two weeks ago.




the one on the left was my last year's decor and the one below (blue and silver) is my this year's motiff




























i have also created my Christmas wishlist this year:





Louis vuitton Monogram Speedy 30 - GOT it.. Speedy 35






Urban Decay book of shadows 2 or















Nars Doucers de Paris Artist Palette orMAC in the gallery eyeshadow palette.. (can't find the image)








Nars Velvet Matte lip pencil or Dior Serum de rouge in rosewood























We'll be resuming creating some cellphone charms for giveaway to officemates tonight... There's a lot of things i have to accomplish in two weeks like buying gifts for inaanaks, shopping for gifts for my family and friends.. hay hope i could make it before the 25th..... We'll on my family side they don't really celebrate Christmas since they are members of INC as well as i am but my hubby and his side is Catholic its quite complicated.... anyway enough of those rants..... i'll update this post as i close some on mylist...
till next time....
ciao

No comments: